Thursday, May 22, 2008

Life after death! Does it exist?

I bought this book - life after death a couple of months back. I dont know if I actually believe the whole concept of life after death, reincarnation....etc...But this book contains experiences of people from different parts of the world, who have had real-life near-death experiences & claim to have travelled through a tunnel of white light. Like I said earlier, I do not believe it, but reading it wasn't a waste of time at all. Everyone should read it atleast once.Once you'll start off with it....I bet you wont leave it unread. Trust me!

In another book, Messages from the masters, the author, DR. BRIAN WEISS, has reflected on dozens of fascinating cases from his files & draws on the wisdom of the spirit guides known as The Masters to explore a variety of topics like: reincarnation, nature of the soul, past lives & how to uncover them. He has given few meditations which helps one to see his past life..... !!! hmmm...well, I tried...didn't work for me..... This book wasn't as interesting as the first one......

sooo...happy reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well,dont know of life after death..but I am certain there is death after life ;-)
Not much fond of reading,but would def give a try.
Heyyy,try chacha chaudry -- its a very nice book about 2 guys chacha n chaudry .. hehehe .. :-))
Ending on a serious note - really a nice blog.Enjoyyy blogging.